Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My advice

I want to write something life changing. Something eye opening something to talk about. I want it to be the reason you smile if even for a moment. I want to pass on the advice I have from all the my years of experience. The only problem being I'm 16. I have no experience worth sharing in fact I'm still trying to figure out the world my self. But I'm afraid that when I turn 50 I'll have forgotten this moment. I'll have forgotten my desire to write something so inspirational that it may save you and maybe even saved me while writing it. So this is the only advice I have to give right now and hopefully be able to follow myself. Don't forget who you are, don't ever forget but don't remain something you don't want be. Be whatever makes you happy.

2 comments: