Saturday, November 5, 2011

use for me

What's what's your use for me?
why do you keep me, with all of the trouble?
Just find another, we're all alike us girls, with no no personality.
You need someone interesting, someone original to be with to love.
Me? Darling I'm just well I'm just regenerating everything I hear. Everything I see. There's nothing nothing interesting about me. Is there? But no there has to be something something about me that draws you in something to make you stay. Or is it just that I'm good at copying and I've made a copy of you. I'm so so much like you because I've stolen everything I love, and it just happens to be what you love to. But if I'm just like you then you don't love me, you could never love me because you don't love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment